Support our work and help create a vibrant and people-friendly city!
Southampton Cycling Campaign has been working hard for over 30 years to promote cycling in the city and surrounding areas. It has not always been easy with the rise of the car as the dominant form of transport in many cities including Southampton. But every modern city that is looking towards a sustainable vibrant future has now realised that cycling plays a key role in creating a clean, modern liveable environment where people come before cars.
Want help with cycling?
- Safer routes around the city
- Repair shops
- Buying a second hand bike
- Keeping your bike safe
- Reporting problems on your route
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know your area on Southampton and someone local will get back to you with free advice.
- Sunday 21st November: Owslebury rideThe next Campaign ride will be to Owslebury via Allbrook on Sunday 21st November. Assemble: from 9.45am by the cafe at Lakeside, Doncaster Drove for a prompt 10am departure. Route: north through Flemming Park, across Leigh Rd to Woodside Ave, off-road cycle path to Broadlands Ave, cycle path from here to join the Itchen Way, following the Itchen Way to Highbridge Rd, Church Lane, Nob’s Crook, Hensting Lane, loop around Owslebury, bridleway to Fishers Pond where we will stop for refreshments. Return route: Nob’s Crook, Church Lane, Bishopstoke Lane to Bishopstoke Rd, off-road cycle path to Eastleigh Stn, Desborough Rd
- Minutes from November 2021 MeetingThe minutes from the November 2021 meeting are now available to download
Minutes of monthly meetings, details of stalls, events and rides
- Minutes from November 2021 Meeting
- Minutes from October 2021 Meeting
- Minutes from September 2021 Meeting
- Minutes from July 2021 Meeting
- Minutes from June 2021 Meeting
Our regular monthly rides
Our regular newsletter