Support our work and help create a vibrant and people-friendly city!
Southampton Cycling Campaign has been working hard for over 30 years to promote cycling in the city and surrounding areas. It has not always been easy with the rise of the car as the dominant form of transport in many cities including Southampton. But every modern city that is looking towards a sustainable vibrant future has now realised that cycling plays a key role in creating a clean, modern liveable environment where people come before cars.
Want help with cycling?
- Safer routes around the city
- Repair shops
- Buying a second hand bike
- Keeping your bike safe
- Reporting problems on your route
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know your area on Southampton and someone local will get back to you with free advice.
- Minutes from August 2022 MeetingThe minutes from the August 2022 meeting are now available to download
- Sun 7th August: Full day Meon Valley rideWe cancelled the full-day Meon Valley ride on 17th July because of the extreme temperature and a government Amber Weather Warning. The short shady ride we replaced it with was enjoyed by all. The weather on Sunday 7th August looks perfect, so this will be the new date. Full day Meon Valley ride on Sunday 7th August Assemble: Riverside park (by Cobden Bridge) from 9.45 am for a prompt 10 am departure. Join at 10.15 at the Cutbush Lane/Swaythling Rd junction if you prefer. Route in brief: usual route from Riverside Park to Cutbush Lane, signed route via Barbe Baker
- Minutes from June 2022 MeetingThe minutes from the June 2022 meeting are now available to download
- Minutes from May 2022 MeetingThe minutes from the May 2022 meeting are now available to download
- Minutes from April 2022 MeetingThe minutes from the April 2022 meeting are now available to download
- Minutes from March 2022 AGM MeetingThe minutes from the March 2022 AGM meeting are now available to download
Minutes of monthly meetings, details of stalls, events and rides
- Minutes from August 2022 Meeting
- Minutes from June 2022 Meeting
- Minutes from May 2022 Meeting
- Minutes from April 2022 Meeting
- Minutes from March 2022 AGM Meeting
Our regular monthly rides
Our regular newsletter