Support our work and help create a vibrant and people-friendly city!
Southampton Cycling Campaign has been working hard for over 30 years to promote cycling in the city and surrounding areas. It has not always been easy with the rise of the car as the dominant form of transport in many cities including Southampton. But every modern city that is looking towards a sustainable vibrant future has now realised that cycling plays a key role in creating a clean, modern liveable environment where people come before cars.
Want help with cycling?
- Safer routes around the city
- Repair shops
- Buying a second hand bike
- Keeping your bike safe
- Reporting problems on your route
Contact us at: email@example.com
Let us know your area on Southampton and someone local will get back to you with free advice.
- Minutes from January 2022 MeetingThe minutes from the January 2022 meeting are now available to download
- Sun 16 January: Ride to HambleSun 16 January 10am from Riverside Park (near Cobden Bridge): Ride to HAMBLE via Royal Victoria Park Chapel Leader: Stephen Edwards _______________________________________________
- Minutes from December 2021 MeetingThe minutes from the December 2021 meeting are now available to download
- Minutes from November 2021 MeetingThe minutes from the November 2021 meeting are now available to download
Minutes of monthly meetings, details of stalls, events and rides
- Minutes from January 2022 Meeting
- Minutes from December 2021 Meeting
- Minutes from November 2021 Meeting
- Minutes from October 2021 Meeting
- Minutes from September 2021 Meeting
Our regular monthly rides
Our regular newsletter