Support our work and help create a vibrant and people-friendly city!
Southampton Cycling Campaign has been working hard for over 30 years to promote cycling in the city and surrounding areas. It has not always been easy with the rise of the car as the dominant form of transport in many cities including Southampton. But every modern city that is looking towards a sustainable vibrant future has now realised that cycling plays a key role in creating a clean, modern liveable environment where people come before cars.
Want help with cycling?
- Safer routes around the city
- Repair shops
- Buying a second hand bike
- Keeping your bike safe
- Reporting problems on your route
Contact us at: email@example.com
Let us know your area on Southampton and someone local will get back to you with free advice.
- Minutes from June 2022 MeetingThe minutes from the April 2022 AGM meeting are now available to download
- Bike Week 2022Here is the programme of cycle campaign bike rides for Bike Week (6-12th June) – three evening rides on Monday, Thursday and Friday, and a family ride on Sunday afternoon. Please pass on to anyone interested.
- Minutes from May 2022 MeetingThe minutes from the April 2022 AGM meeting are now available to download
- Minutes from April 2022 MeetingThe minutes from the April 2022 AGM meeting are now available to download
- Minutes from March 2022 AGM MeetingThe minutes from the March 2022 AGM meeting are now available to download
Minutes of monthly meetings, details of stalls, events and rides
- Minutes from June 2022 Meeting
- Minutes from May 2022 Meeting
- Minutes from April 2022 Meeting
- Minutes from March 2022 AGM Meeting
- Minutes from February 2022 Meeting
Our regular monthly rides
- Bike Week 2022
- Sun 1st May: IoW Randonnee
- Sun 17th April: Ride to Twyford
- Sun 20th February: Ride to Cadnam
Our regular newsletter