If you cycle around Southampton and find any problems with the cycling infrastructure then there are various ways you can help to get this resolved.
Contact Southampton City Council Directly
For a specific problem with a cycle path, perhaps overgrown trees and bushes, glass, potholes or perhaps persistent blockage by cars or other road users then you can report this directly to Southampton City Council in two ways
- Action Line – Report a problem online or phone 023 8083 3006
- Fix My Street – This allows you to report street problems and point them out on a map to SCC
If there is a persistent problem that you wish Southampton Cycling Campaign to look into in more detail then you can let us know in various ways.
- Email your issue to email@example.com, with as much detail as you can. Pictures and videos are particularly useful.
- You can join the I would cycle in Southampton if……. Facebook group and upload images and videos. This group is run by the cycling campaign and posts can be shared to people in the council if appropriate.
- Fill in ou contact form to ask somebody to get in touch