Title: Family Frostbike Cycle Ride
Link out: Click here
Description: Portsmouth Cycle Forum members will be taking to the cycle routes of the Gosport Peninsular on Tuesday 29 December for a Family Frostbike Cycle Ride. Here’s the itinerary:
* Assemble at the Ferry Gardens in Gosport (next to the ferry pontoon) at 10am
* Travel using on-road and off-road cycle routes via Gosport Station, to near Rowner, Stubbington and through back roads to Hill Head.
* Refreshment stop (either Visitor Centre or Osborne View PH).
* Return along coast road to Lee-on-the-Solent (Solent Cycles on seafront for emergency repairs!).
* Carry on towards Stokes Bay but with optional loop to Gosport BMX track.
* Stokes Bay seafront then cycle path on old railway line back to South Street and ferry.
We aim to finish between 1pm and 2pm. Ferries leave Portsmouth and Gosport every 15 minutes (www.gosportferry.co.uk)
Start Time: 10:00
End Time: 14:00